Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 2 cups leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices bread
- 4 leaves Boston bibb lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve sandwiches on bread with chicken mixture and lettuce.